This information is provided by the candidate
A Candidate for the Princeton School Board
- Vice President of Union Central Life in Forest Park, Ohio. Responsible for legal and governmental relations functions and staff.
- Sharonville resident since 1987.
- SYO coach for six years in three sports, P.A.C. and Sharonville Sharks supporter and volunteer, coach for select soccer, member and volunteer for Princeton Music Boosters, Academic Boosters and Soccer Boosters.
- Married to Jackie Bryson, a tireless volunteer for school and community activities.
- Two children in Princeton Schools
WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR ME
- Elected Law Director of Mt. Healthy- 1984-1987
- Current Member of Sharonville Civil Service Commission
- Formerly elected president and Board Member of Waterford Homeowner's Association
- Member of three Princeton Levy Committees
- Past President of the Cincinnati Bar Association's Corporate Counsel Committee
- "Putting Students First" must always be the driving force for all strategies and decisions. I will work as a tireless advocate for, and commit resources to, programs which will ensure "all students have the opportunity to succeed." I will advocate providing generous incentives to teachers, administrators and other employees who are successful in achieving results. Princeton must continue to improve.
- I am an advocate for better managing our Superintendent and Admininistration. I will work with the rest of the Board to ensure that teh Board sets the philosophy, tone and direction for the future. I will not allow the Board to be a rubber stamp for this or any administration.
- I will work as a team with the other Board members, and will expect them to do the same. We cannot let personal differences and political agendas interfere with putting students first. There has been too much personal animosity in the past.
- Non public school students in the Princeton District should also be represented. To the extent permitted by law I will advocate leveraging our resources to help these student's succeed. They too are part of putting students first.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Race
November 1999 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 24, 1999 13:16
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.