(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Manager @ Procter & Gamble 28 years(ret)
- Very active Board member
- Served my district for 10 years
- I represent our Board by trying ot get improvements in Ohio law and Federal law in support of public education
Cynthia Lee Richardson
- Stability in funding for public schools
- Support local school improvement project teams
- Strengthen curriculum
- Occupation: Stay at home Mom
- Education: Forest Park High Graduate; Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Resident of Forest Park community for over 20 years
- Graduate of Forest Park High School
- Educator in public school system for 6 years
- 2 children enrolled in Winton Woods School District and 2 preschoolers
David H. Gustason
- Greater parental involvement in public education
- Greater community awareness of the educational needs of "todays" children
- Improvement in support services provided for "at risk" children
- Occupation: Director Equal Opportunity, University Cincinnati
- Education: BA Social Sciences, DePaul University, University of Cincinnati Executive Program
- Served as the President Winton Forest PTA
- Was a member of the Superintendent's Advisory Committee
- Have worked in higher education since 1987 developing programs to improve access, retention, and matriculation for all students
- Children First - Must increase parental involvement through cooperative incentives exchanges.
- Improve finances through grants and partnerships with business and higher education.
- Implement innovative teaching, learning techniques that improve student educational attainment.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Waycross Public Access Candidate and Issue Forum Schedule