(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Private Club Manager
- Education: BS degree, Cornell University
- Aside from being an educated, informed parent of 3 children currently enrolled in Sycamore schools,
- I am also a professional in the service industry.
- I am well trained and successful at handling the needs of varied individuals
- and helping people to feel heard, as well as represented
- Help refocus the board's attention on continuous improvemtn of educational opportunities.
- Promote higher level of trust and respect among all layers of our education system.
- Develop effective communication between board/ admin. and constituents.
- Occupation: Principal, Supplementary High School
- Education: Bachelor of Science - Education, Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction
- Experiences of four years on the Board of Education
- 15 years as an active participant on district committees and PTA/PTO Boards
- Participation in state and national conferences
- Educator and principal
Carolyn R. Keller
- Quality education for all students, while being fiscally responsible to taxpayers
- Facilities - providing community and staff educational priorities on time and within budget
- Safety and security for all students
- Occupation: Business Exec/Bd. member
- Education: Purdue University BA in Education 1969
- 12 years experience, including 2yrs President, 3 yrs Vice President
- 5 years on State and Regional Education committees
- College degree in education; mother of 5 children, all Sycamore graduates
- Active involvement in school community 24yrs
- Local business executive
Mary Jane Kenyon
- Student Achievement - Providing optimum educational experiences for each individual child
- Facility Improvement - Continuing and completing all building projects as planned
- Fiscal responsibility -continued planning and resource management into the millenium
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.