(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Jeffrey Paul Biddle
- Occupation: Owner of Village Pharmacy
- Education: RS Pharmacy, University of Cincinnati
- Former Harrison City Council Member (8 years)
- Current Harrison Planning Commission Chairman
- Life long district resident
- Father of four girs, three currently in Southwest Schools, one under school age
Nancy L. Gibson
- Quality learning environment
- Responsible use of taxpayer dollars
- Openness to new ideas
- Occupation: Branch Manager for Coldwell Banker West Shell Realtors
- Education: Attended University of Cincinnati, Thomas Moore College, Southern Ohio College
- President, Vice President and Treasurer of WVE PTA
- Organized the Schoolhouse Saver Program at WVE
- Taught Junior Achievement
- Developed business partnership with WVE and West Shell Realtors
- My experience allows me to share the importance of good schools to everyone
- To help keep our school a safe place for learning
- To encourage parents to become more involved in their children's education
- To develop more partnerships with the business community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.