(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Linda Keith Radtke
- Occupation: Education Consultant
- Master's in Education Administration (UC); Bachelor's in Secondary Education (UC)
- Community: St. Bernard-Elmwood Place City School District
- I have been a student, math teacher, and parent in this district and served eight years on the Board, two as president.
- I am a paid school improvement consultant to fourteen area districts and conduct national presentations on this topic.
- 1. Safe school environment in which all students can learn successfully.
- 2. Improving proficiency test performance among students in our district, particularly in math.
- 3. Staff and curriculum development to insure student preparedness for the new century.
- Occupation: Professor, UC Mathematics Dept.
- 1990 to present Professor of Mathematics, University College
- 1990 to 1996 Mathematics Professor at Cincinnati State
- Member of the Ad Hoc Task Force
- Vice President of St. Bernard PTA
- Volunteer at St. Bernard Elementary School
- To reduce the student/ teacher ratio
- To examine why St. Bernard Schools are on academic watch
- Give students the tools to excel in today's world
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.