(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Travel Agent/ Owner
- Education: Assoc. Degree in Travel and Tourism, Southern Ohio College
- i served 8 years on the school board and feel I hae the experience to serve in this position.
Steve A. Oyler
Jack L. Pollock
- To keep communication with the public open
- To continue to provide the best education opportunities for our children
- To keep updated with new technology
- Occupation: Project Engineer - IBM
- Education: BS Public Administration, MBA Financial Mgmt.
- Proven leadership; Experience managing budgets
- Co-Chairman, 1997 Bond Issue and Operating Levy Campaign
- Member, Oak Hills Core Construction Team
- Wife and children were and are Oak Hills students
- Determined to continue to apply time, energy, and effort to schools and community
- Financial management
- Fact based decision making
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.