(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Home Depot Sales Associate
- Education: Norwood High Graduate Class of 1975
- Lifelong resident and 1975 graduate of Norwood High School
- Parent of 2 children enrolled at Williams Ave. Elementary
- Currently serving as chairman of the Norwood Recreation Commission
- Past President of Williams Ave. PTA
- "I always put children first"
Debi Cochran Gay
- To fill the superintendent's position vacated just this month
- Strive to continue to increase test scores across the district
- To find the answers to resolve the stadium and planetarium issues
- Occupation: Sr. Loan Processor
- College Graduate
- I'm a lifelong resident of Norwood and 1975 graduate of Norwood High
- I'm a mother of two boys in the high School
- Was a member of the School Improvement review committee which met with State Board for Special Education
- Continue to raise student test scores
- Provide a safe & healthy environment for our students
- To find a suitable solution to stadium & planetarium issues, using available resources.
- Occupation: Sculpture / Designer / Lecturer
- Education: B.A. / Bach of Architecture
- Appointed to the Board; experience in school operations, laws, policy and the public's access to their district
- Former PTA President & PTA Council President
- Only member with a student in the system
- Academic performance / School safety / Zero tolerance / Complete honesty to the public
- Total academic and fiscal accountability to the public
- Dismantling mediocre beauracracy, completely streamlining and re-prioritizing efforts toward children /Cut fat
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.