LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton, Butler County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
Board Member; Northwest Local School District|
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
William E. Lambert
- Occupation: Retired P&G Executive
- Education: B.S. Chemical Engineering; MBA
Rick H. Stewart
- Increased student achievement and cqreer readiness
- Increased community involvement & commitment and satisfaction with schools
- Looking head - long range strategic plan
- Occupation: CEO of Family Business
- Education: Graduate of Colerain High; Attended CTC
- PTA Board member fourteen years; attend school board meetings on regular basis
- CEO of Family Business for 12+ years
- Colerain Township Business Association Board
- Reared two children who graduated Colerain High
- Colerain Corridor Task Force Member; Colerain Historical Society Treasurer
- Provide opportunities for all children to learn according to their ability
- More parental and extended family interaction giving children better chance in life
- Provide student safety by returning High School busing
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.