(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Retired Mt. Healthy School Secretary
- Education: 1960 Mt. Healthy Grad. plus College/Writing course
- Born in Mt. Healthy; attended Mt. Healthy Schools K-12
- Employed by Mt. Healthy Board of Education over 30 years
- Presently, Mt. Healthy Alumni President
- Continue to offer students a rounded education
- Improve image of school to public
- Find ways to spend tax dollars wiser
- Occupation: Supervisor/ Crane Operator
- Education: H.S. graduate/ Management Certification (U.C.)
- Mt. Healthy School Board Member 8 years
- Certificate of Completion- Supervisory Management Training (U.C.)
- Completion of Group Solving Theory and Leadership Skills ( Cinti. State)
- Treasurer: Ohio Caucus of Black School Board Members 3 yrs.
- Legislative Liaison: 7yrs.
Lee R. Suman
- Continue lobbing for adequate state funding.
- improve our educational delviery system (raise test scores)
- Increase partental involvement (via committees)
- Occupation: Retured teacher, Northwest Local
- Education: BS Ed., M.Ed.
- Served a four year term on the Mt. Healthy City School Board
- Taught 30 uears in the Northwest Local School District
- Was chairman of one of the few successful operating levy campaigns in Mt. Healthy
John Lahmer, III
- To provide an equal opportunity for all students to develop academic, cultural, physical, creative and asthetic values and skills
- To develop a sense of pride in our schools by students, staff and community through quality programs and competent staff
- To provide continuing and accurate communications between the Board of Education and the community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Waycross Public Access Candidate and Issue Forum Schedule