(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Martha W. DeBiasse
- I am a parent of a Milford graduate and a current Milford student.
- I have served on Curriculum Board, the Proficiency Committee, the
- Attendance/Tardy Committee, After Prom Committee, Dress Code Committee. As a member of PTSA, I have been the delegate to Valley Area Council and
- Central Committee, have served as chairperson for the Central Committee Scholarship
- Committee, and have served in a variety of jobs on PTSA boards
- I have worked on several levy campaigns. I have been a school board member since March 1999.
Ric Van Liew
- While keeping our students and their education our first priority, we must
- address overcrowded facilities, improvements in technology and maintaining a
- prudent fiscal policy.
- Occupation: Furniture sales.
- Age: 50
- 2 years on board of education.
- Also serve on Great Oaks board.
- Both children K-12 through Milford Exempted Village School District.
- Continual improvement of our students performance.
- Upgrade facilities.
- New superintendent! 90 percent new administration position.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.