(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Assistant Professor / University of Cincinnati
- Education: BA French/Education, MA French/Education, PhD French
- Background in education
- Volunteer involvement in every Loveland School building
- Academic excellence
- Sound fiscal management
- Safe school environment
- Occupation: Structural engineer, part-time teacher
- Education:B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Illinois
- Small business owner with fiscal matter experience
- Church treasurer duties taught me how to prioritize the desires of group in order to achieve goals
- Former member of City of Loveland Environment Committee
- Current member of the Symmes Township Finance Committee
- Improve proficiency tests scores by better training and equipping our teachers
- Anticipate/plan for community growth - have more dialog with developers, government officals
- Add forums to allow more interaction between parents and the school system
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.