LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
Board Member; Finneytown Local School District|
4 Year Term.
|The board is a policy-making body, but exercises
only those powers delegated to it by state law.
It chooses its own officers.
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Brad A. King
- Occupation: Attorney
- Education: Miami University(1976)B.S. Finance & Ohio Northern College of Law (1979) Juris Doctor
- Effectively served the community and its children during past 4 years on Board
- During that time a crucial Bond Issue was passed
- Construction is nearly complete
- An additional operating levy has been avoided
- Communication with the community has improved
- Ensure impact on children is strongly considered in all Board decisions
- Continue to improve communications between the Board and all segments of community
- Continuously improve the performance of our students on state mandated testing
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on charter schools, special needs students, and proficiency tests.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.