LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Alameda County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Mayor; City of Union City|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Carol J. Dutra-Vernaci
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Councilmember
- Enrolled Agent, Income Tax Professional
- Lifetime resident of Union City, graduate of James Logan High School 1972
- Graduate CSUH BA Psychology, Certificate in Taxation
- Past-President Union City Chamber of Commerce
- President New Haven Schools Foundation
- Former Planning Commissioner
- Restore civility to the political dialogue - treat council, staff, and residents with respect
- Provide leadership - give council, commissioners, and committee members more opportunity to attend valuable training seminars.
- Seek council consensus on issues as well as council committee assignments and commission appointments.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:45
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.