LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Alameda County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Livermore|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Thomas E. "Tom" Vargas
- Occupation: Councilmember
- Local Businessman
- BA San Jose State University
- Altamont Commuter Express Board of Directors
- Chair, Wheels bus system
- ValleyCare Hospital Director
- President, Livermore-Granada Boosters
Michael F. Ferrucci
- Livermore must keep planning control of North Livermore, not the County
- Quality Schools
- Traffic Solutions
- Occupation: Downtown Merchant: Music Store called"Fine Fretted Friends "
- Associate Arts Degree in Ornamental Horticulture, Bachelor of Arts in Biological Science
- Graduate Study in Agriculture at Cal Poly State University S.L.O.
- I built and operated the first full service commercial recording studio in the Tri-Valley
- Community Representative for Public Health Assessment at Big Trees Park
- California State Agricultural Pest Control Advisor
- Fisc al Policy Advisory Committee for Livermore School District
Donna R. Cabanne
- Reducing growth in North Livermore
- Making First Street through downtown Livermore "pedestrian friendly".
- Improve the visual image of our neighborhoods and downtown streets and sidewalks
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa County Times
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:45
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.