(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Mayor
- Bachelor's Degree, Criminolgy - UC Berkeley, Master of Public Administration - CSU Hayward
- President, Alameda County Mayors Conference
- Delegate, Alameda County Local Agency Formation Commission
- Delegate, Association of Bay Area Governments, Executive Board
- Co- Founder, Tri-Valley Community Fund
- Founder, Tri-Valley Haven for Women
- To continue to fight for a permanent greenbelt where the surrounding lands are never developed.
- To promote an economically healthy City with regional shopping and downtown revitalization.
- To work on the development of partnerships with community agencies and to provide the resources needed for youth in Livermore.
- Occupation: Communication Skills Trainer
- 35 years in Livermore
- Masters Degree in Speech Communication
- Extensive volunteer activities
- President of numerous organizations
- Founder of several organizations
- Top priority is responsible growth - quality air and sufficient water supply
- Improved communication between city and citizens
- BART extension to Livermore - now!
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa County Times
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.