LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Alameda County, CA
November 2, 1999 Election
Governing Board Member; Pleasanton Unified School District; 2 Year Term|
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Founder and Executive Director, local nonprofit educ. corp.
- Strategic Plan Communications Committee
- School Site Council ('96-'97)
- Co-founder, Reduce Overcrowded Campuses Alliance
- Classroom volunteer and mother of two school-age children
- Former elementary school teacher
- BA in International Relations at UC Davis
- Boosting Academic Achievement
- Relieving Overcrowded Schools
- Representing the Public's Will
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Contra Costa County Times
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:45
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.