(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- Former University Instructor
- Vietnam Combat Veteran
- Awarded Purple Heart
- Father of two sons, Chris and Jon
- Husband of Jan Thompson, nurse
- Lifelong resident of our Congressional District
Mark C. Luce
- Bring diverse groups together to solve problems impacting our local communities
- Increase funding to our schools and raise standards in our classrooms
- Replace political showmanship with bipartisan leadership
Emil P. Rossi
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: County Supervisor/Engineer
- Phone: (707) 259-1998; Addr: 1000 Clinton Street, Napa, CA 94559; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businessman
- Self-employed Hardware Merchant
- Private combat infantry Veteran World War II
- Same Business over 50 years
- Married, 3 children
Ernest K. "Ernie" Jones, Jr.
- Reduce taxes. Overtaxation is the main road to socialism. Nothing in America is undertaxed.
- Private proterty rights are being eroded piece by piece.
- Competition is a holy word which gives us the life we enjoy.
- Party: Peace & Freedom
- Occupation: Social Worker
- BS Organizational Behavior, University of San Francisco
- Appointed two-term chairman, Sonoma County Commission on Human Rights
- Recipient, Linda Rayner Volunteerism Award, Sonoma County Volunteer of the Year1993
Lawrence R. Weisner
- Elimination of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons.
- Protect and defend natural resources
- Social and Economic Justice
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.