(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Legislator
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Businessman/Farmer
- Member, President's Associates, Palomar Community College
- Chair, San Marcos Rural Advisory Board
- Scout Master, Boy Scouts of America
- President, Fallbrook Exchange Club
- San Juan Capistrano Soil Conservation Board
- U. S. Army tank commander in Germany
- Campaign spending reform
- Establishment of a bipartisan policy committee to review legislation
- Establish better access to representatives
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Nursing Agency Owner
- Phone: (760) 929-2310; Addr: 2156 Fire Mountain Drive, Oceanside, CA 92054; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.