(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Patrick Du Long
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assembly Member/Educator
- Phone: (408) 269-6500; Addr: 100 Paseo De San Antonio #300, San Jose, CA 95113; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Youth, Family Counselor
- Georgetown University's Diplomatic School
- John Hopkins University's Graduate School of Advanced International Studies
- Recognition for his extraodinary success in counseling juvenile delinquent in Santa Clara Probation Department
- Newscaster & script-writer for the Voice of America in Washington
- Author, commentator & analyst for varity of books, news media related to social & cultural affairs.
- Member of Mayor's Committee on Minority Affairs & community relation specialist.
- To promote policies that help create more jobs for the Bay Area workers & increase salaries + benefits for school teachers & peace officers
- To support policies that will assist the poor & homeless in their struggle to help themselves.
- To improve drug-awareness, prevention and treatment programs for parents, children as well as the local community.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.