Alameda County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of the State Assembly; District 18
(Vote for 1)
Ellen M. Corbett
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mayor, City of San Leandro
- Law degree from McGeorge School of Law.
- Past President of the Alameda County Mayors' Conference.
- Board Member of the San Leandro Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member of the California Conservatory Theater.
- Member of the National League of Cities' Public Safety and Crime Prevention Steering Committee.
- Passed Ordinace to outlaw cheap handguns and requirements for trigger locks.
- Education for Our Children
- Crime Prevention and keeping guns off our streets
- Economic Developement
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney/College Teacher
- Phone: (510) 889-8658; Addr: 20885 Redwood Road, Suite 118, Castro Valley, CA 94546; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:42
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.