(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Anaheim Businesswoman
- Board of Directors -- Anaheim Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President -- American Cancer Society, N. Orange County Unit
- Deputy Foreman (past) -- Federal Grand Jury
- Fundraising Committees for Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Graduate, Leadership Anaheim
- Education: B.S. - Chemistry; J.D. - Law
- Public Safety -- Police, Fire, Code Enforcement; Expand Community Policing
- Attracting Business, Retaining and Expanding Existing Businesses; Reducing Red Tape and Regulations
- Revitalizing Neighborhoods
- Occupation: Retired Business Owner
- California League of Cities Seminars for Community Leaders
- Code Enforcement Volunteer
- Anaheim Beautiful
- Paint Your Heart Out
- Fall Festival Committee, Co-Chair
- West Anaheim Neighborhood Development Council
Paul V. Bostwick
- Eradicating graffiti and panhandling, revitalizing a downtown
- Supporting the Police
- Generally making Anaheim a nicer place to live and a cohesive community
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Anaheim Planning Commissioner
- Anaheim Chamber of Commerce Director
- Anaheim Resident since 1956
- Graduate of U.S.C.
- Pres.Elect of Kiwanis Club of Greater
- Anaheim. and many more civic org.
Leonard "Len" Lahtinen
- Remove the blight and over crowding in west Anaheim.
- Get a library and community center for west Anaheim.
- Reduce the over crowding in our schools.
- Occupation: Trustee, North Orange County Community College District
- High School Teacher, retired
- Anaheim resident for 36 years
- President, Anaheim Secondary Teachers Assn.
- Foreman Pro Tem, Orange County Grand Jury
- Financial Secretary, Faith Lutheran Church
- Numerous other civic and service groups
- All areas of the city should share the proceeds of new developments in the Resort Area and Sportstown.
- New housing developments must be monitored carefully to avoid a repeat of the high density mistakes of the past.
- Neighborhood improvement and community policing efforts must be continued to bring a sense of pride back to residents of all parts of Anaheim.
- Occupation: Businessman/Redevelopment Commissioner
- Occupation: Businessman/Schoolboard Member
- Graduate, Loara High School, Anaheim
- Graduate, Cal State Fullerton, BA
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, National University
- Elected Board Member, Anaheim City School District
- Volunteer, Lutheran Social Services
- Volunteer, Childrens Bureau of Southern California
Sean F. Leonard
- Implementation of a Mentor Programs for Teens in conjunction with the addition of new Community Centers
- Reduction in class size and overcrowding in Anaheim Schools
- Limit Commercial Development in Anaheim
- Occupation: Special Education
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|