State of California
June 2, 1998 Primary|
Steve W. Kubby
Candidate for Governor
This information is provided by the candidate
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Publisher and Author
- Lead role in Prop. 215 Campaign
- Medical rights advocate
- Pioneer in Outdoor Education
- Author, "The Politics of Conscousness"
- State of the World Forum Speaker
- Community Leader
Top Priorities if Elected|
- Education--Use vouchers and charter schools to give families more options
- Public Safety: Make real crimes, with real victims our top priority
- Taxes: Our 12.5% annual reduction in state taxes and fees will amount to a 50% reduction over 4 years.
- Astronaut/Scientist Brian O'Leary, PhD
- Cal Tech Scientist Jason Saleeby, PhD
- TEN STEPS TO ACHIEVING THE AMERICAN DREAM
We personally know Steve and his wife Michele. We've come to know Steve Kubby to be a man with vision who can lead with integrity. We hope that after you've had a chance to get to know him a little better as the result of reading this position paper, you, too, will have the courage to break away from the old script of politics deciding what is best for you.
April 15, 1998
Gene A. Cisewski
April 15, 1998
Candidate's WWW Site
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| June 1998 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| State Election Links
About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: May 7, 1998 23:08
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California,
Smart Valley Inc.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.