(Vote for 2)
A Message from the League of Women Voters: All candidates running in the November 3 elections throughout L.A. County are invited to post their campaign information on Smart Voter. An email with instructions on how to post has been sent to those candidates for whom we have email addresses; some of these messages, we know, have been trapped in spam filters. Candidates in areas where the League has active volunteers will receive phone calls or additional emails asking them to participate. Any L.A. County candidate who does not receive an invitation should send an email to email@example.com.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ned E. Davis
- Occupation: Management Executive/Business Consultant
- Mayor, City of Westlake Village 2015 & 2011
- Mayor Pro Tem, City of Westlake Village 2014 & 2010
- 8 year member of City Council first elected 2007, reelected 2011
- 6 years President of Trails HOA 2001-2007
- Member Measure E Oversight Committee
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Kelly (Bennett) Honig
- Continue the path of conservative fiscal policies that have proven so successful for our City
- Improve the broadband connection choices and speeds available to residents and businesses in the City
- Improved pedestrian safety with the addition of walkways and sidewalks
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Cultural Recreation Advisory Board Member - 7 years
- Campaign Steering Committee - Westlake Village Comunity Park
- Youth Sports Board Member - 11 years
- White Oak Elementary PFC Board Member
- Experienced California Attorney
- Experienced Development Director
- To expand my role as a hard-working, independent community representative, keeping the interests of our City's residents at the forefront of my mind.
- Promote responsible, fiscally prudent and innovative property development and re-development in keeping with our City's high standards
- Improve access to and use of 21st century technology for our businesses, private citizens and community organizations.
- Hospital Site
- Expanded Trolley Service
- Future Growth and Planning
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Google News Search
- Note: This link to an external resource is offered strictly as a convenience for users interested in coverage by outside news organizations. The content is provided by organizations unaffiliated with Smart Voter and its partners, and no endorsement of any views expressed or guarantee of its accuracy is intended or implied.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.