(Vote for 2)
A Message from the League of Women Voters: All candidates running in the November 3 elections throughout L.A. County are invited to post their campaign information on Smart Voter. An email with instructions on how to post has been sent to those candidates for whom we have email addresses; some of these messages, we know, have been trapped in spam filters. Candidates in areas where the League has active volunteers will receive phone calls or additional emails asking them to participate. Any L.A. County candidate who does not receive an invitation should send an email to email@example.com.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Peter C. Tucker
Justin Morgan Massey
- Occupation: Environmental Lawyer
- Former Middle School Teacher
- Husband to Jenn and Father to Shayne and Cody
Kenneth A. "Ken" Hartley
- Innovation to eliminate up to $500 thousand in annual energy costs
- Smart business development to generate over $2 million in annual revenue
- Infrastructure investment to improve quality of life
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Hermosa Beach Emergency Preparedness Advisory Commissioner (2010-2015)
- Chairman, HB Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau (2013-Present)
- Board Member, HB Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Bureau (2010-Present)
- 2010 Leadership Hermosa Beach, Emerging Leader Award
- 2010 Hermosa Beach, Man of the Year Award
- 2015 City of Hermosa Beach, Leadership Award
Trent Bernard Larson
- Keeping Our Community Safe
- Encouraging Economic Development
- Protecting Our Environment
- Occupation: Major Account Manager Office Depot
- Senior Account Executive Office Max
- Sales Representative Boise Cascade Office Products
- Sales Representative Deluxe Check Printers
- University of Montana Western Human Resource Management 1984
- AYSO Head Coach 2014-2015 GU14/Certification to GU19
- Full Athletic Scholarship & 4 Year Starter College Football NAIA
- End the dysfuntion at City Hall and get the Council to work as a team
- Promote policies that help our local businesses and attract nee businesses to relocate and grow in Hermosa
- Maintain our quality of life and preserve Hermosa's small town atmosphere and charm
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: October 9, 2015 01:40 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.