(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/State Assemblywoman
- Chair - Assembly Business, Professions, and Consumer Protection Committee
- B.A. in English from Azusa Pacific University
- Teaching credential from CSU Los Angeles
- Former Concord Mayor
- Former County Supervisor
- Wife, Mother of 4 Daughters,and Grandmother of 3
- Supporting and Modernizing Schools and Improving Educational Opportunities for Young People
- Improving California's Economy, Creating Jobs, Rebuilding the Middle Class
- Fighting Income Inequality by Improving Wages and Benefits for Working Families
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mayor/University Trustee
- Mayor & City Councilmember, 2004-present
- California State University Trustee, 2011-present
- San Diego State University, B.A., business/political science
- Married, father of two daughters
- A fiscally responsible state government that prioritizes essential services such as education, public safety and caring for those in need.
- Encourage bi-partisan decision making and promote policies that benefit the general interest, not the special interests.
- Prioritize local road and transit projects above statewide high-speed rail; work to ban BART strikes that cripple our economy and hurt commuters.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Preliminary until May 29 or 30
News and Analysis
Google News Search
- Candidate Debate Co-Sponsored by LWV, Contra Costa Times
- Youtube Videos of Bonilla and/or Glazer
- Note: These links to an external resource are offered strictly as a convenience for users interested in coverage by outside organizations. The content is provided by organizations unaffiliated with Smart Voter and its partners, and no endorsement of any views expressed or guarantee of its accuracy is intended or implied.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.