(Vote for 1)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Community Health Director
- Director of Development & Public Affairs, Kedren Acute Psychiatric Hospital and Community Health Center
- Senior Deputy, County Supervisor Yvonne Burke
- Netkal Fellow, USC School of Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, UCLA
- Ensure neighborhood concerns about city services and quality of life are heard and respected at City Hall.
- Improve City-resident communications with ombudsman service, early community input on development issues.
- Strengthen our economy by raising the minimum wage and phasing out the gross receipts tax.
- Occupation: Councilmember's Staff Chief
- 15 years of experience strengthening our neighborhoods
- Chief of Staff, Councilmember Tom LaBonge
- Local Program Director, Trust for Public Lands
- Holding City Hall accountable to our neighborhoods
- Fixing our streets, sidewalks, and water pipes
- Helping local businesses succeed and creating good-paying jobs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Most Important Issue, Budget Shortfall, and Your District.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.