Runoff Election 4/21/2015
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: City Councilmember/Businessperson
- BA-Princeton University
- MSUrban Planning-Columbia University
- Commissioner Burbank Airport
- Member San Gabriel Valley COG
- Treasurer - LINC Housing
- Financial Responsibility
- Appropriate development
- Support for public schools
- Occupation: Vice Mayor/Councilmember
- Occupation: Business Owner/Educator
- Adjunct Professor of Public Policy, USC
- Interim Director, Master of Nonprofit Leadership and Management Program, USC
- Senior Director of Advancement, Capital Projects and Endowment, Loyola High School
- Co-Founder and Board Member, Urban Compass
- PhD in Public Administration, USC
- Masters in Public Administration, Arizona State University; BA, University of San Diego
- I will use the platform of the mayor's office to create new partnerships and economic opportunities to bring good-paying jobs to Pasadena.
- I will work to bring the best practices from other cities to support affordable housing, more transportation options, and strengthen our schools.
- I will advocate for proven reforms to make city government more transparent, innovative and effective.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.