(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Glenn G.T. Thompson
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- B.S.: The Pennsylvania State University; 1981
- M.Ed.: Temple University; 1998
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator Training : Marywood
- Former School Board Member/Board VP 6 years;
- Therapist / Rehabilitation Services Manager / NHA 28 years
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Cambria County Community College 3 years
Kerith Strano Taylor
- JOBS: Putting America Back to Work
- FISCAL POLICY: You Can't Spend What You Don't Have
- ENERGY SECURITY: Fueling America with Efficiency, Homegrown Natural Resources & Research
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- J.D. The George Mason University School of Law, Arlington Virginia
- B.A. The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- President, Brookville Area School Board of Directors
- Member, Pennsylvania Supreme Court Juvenile Procedural Rules Committee
- Member, Children's Roundtable Initiative
- Rebuilding the American Middle Class
- Combatting poverty through job training and education
- Getting Congress back to work through negotiation and compromise
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.