(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Lieut. Gov., Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Temple University, Political Science, BA
- Temple University School of Law, JD
- President, Pennsylvania Senate
- Commissioner, Bucks County Order of Commissioners
- Former Member, Bristol School Board, Bristol Township
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator/Attorney
- Captain, PA National Guard
- Villanova University Law School
- LaSalle University
- Job creation
- Funding education
- Taxing natural gas drilling
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: November 4, 2014 17:50 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.