(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- San Diego Port Commissioner
- Council President, City of San Diego
- City Councilman, District 1, City of San Diego
- Commissioner, California Coastal Commission
- Commissioner, Commission on Tax Policy in the New Economy Partner at Peters and Varco, LLP
- Associate, Baker and McKenzie
- Invest in education and cut student loan rates to make our economy strong.
- Fix the VA so veterans can access high quality medical and mental health care services.
- Pass the Paycheck Fairness Act so women can finally achieve equal pay for equal work.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Graduate of Georgetown University
- Former San Diego City Councilman
- Enact a Read the Entire Bill Rule
- Cut the Perks: No Free Travel, No Gifts
- No Budget, No Pay for Members of Congress
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.