(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: U.S. Representative (CA-17)
- MA in Education, San Jose State University
- 20 years of experience as an educator in Silicon Valley
- Member, City of San Jose Planning Commission
- Member, San Jose Unified School District Board of Education
- Member, County of Santa Clara Board of Supervisors
- Member, California State Assembly
- Jobs and the Economy
- Immigration and Healthcare
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Economics Author/Educator
- Lecturer in Economics, Stanford University
- Author, Entrepreneurial Nation (McGraw Hill 2012)
- Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Intellectual Property Attorney, Wilson Sonsini
- Job Creation and Economy
- Government Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
San Jose Business Journal
KQED Election Watch
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.