(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Doug La Malfa
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Program Manager
- 20 years experience in resource management
- Mother and daughter of veterans
- Raised by teachers
- Improve public education
- Ensure proper water supply for farms
- Provide services to veterans
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy and Jobs, Health Care, Energy Policy, National Security, and Immigration Reform.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
News and Analysis
- Wednesday, Sept. 24th - Chico City Council Chambers
421 Main Street, Chico, CA - 6:30 pm
Candidates for : US Representative Dist.1,
Chico City Council, and Chico Unified School District
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Butte County
- Link to video of League 9/24 Chico Forum
- Courtesy of the Chico Enterprise Record
Capital Public Radio
Chico Enterprise Record
Redding Record Searchlight
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.