(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Businessman/Educator
- Chairman of the California Republican Party (2007 - 2011)
- Volunteered to train government leaders in counties like Iraq and Haiti
- Successful school board trustee
- Protect homeowners and seniors by safeguarding Prop 13
- Tax reform to make taxes in California simple, low and fair
- Education reform to provide parents and students with more options and choices
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- Assumes the office and duties of Governor in the case of impeachment, death, resignation, removal from
office, or absence from the state.
- Serves as president of the State Senate and has a tie-breaking vote.
- Chairs the Economic Development Commission, is a member of the State Lands Commission, and sits on
the boards of the California university systems.
Secretary of State
News and Analysis
KQED News Election Watch
- Election Guide
- Click on "Lieutenant Governor" to see a summary, overview of what each candidate would do if elected, the "inside scoop" about the race by correspondent John Myers, and links to other KQED coverage.
- Coverage of this race
- includes 30 min interviews of each candidate on Forum with Michael Krasny on 10/14
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.