(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas E. Hollenhorst
73.7% Yes votes ......
26.3% No votes
- Occupation: Associate Justice
- Associate Justice, Court of Appeal, 1988 to present
- Judge of the Superior Court, Former Presiding Judge, 1985-1988
- Judge of the Municipal Court, 1981-1985
- Acting District Attorney, Riverside County, 1981, Assistant District Attorney, 1977-1981
- BA, San Jose State, JD, Univ of CA Hastings COL, LLM Univ of VA SOL
- Fair and Impartial Interpretation of the Law
- Fidelity to the Rule of Law
- Prompt and Well Reasoned Decisions
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
California Courts of Appeal
Informed Voter Project
- This California Election
- Find more information about the justices and the issues: objective information on evaluation of judicial candidates to allow voters to make informed choices in selecting members of the third branch of government.
- Profiles of Justices
- Like Wikipedia, anyone may edit information on this monitored site. See who appointed each justice and other information about each.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.