(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: South San Francisco Planning Commissioner
- Chairperson Citizen's Bond Oversight Committee
- Out of School Time Committee
- Former SSF Park & Rec. Commissioner
- Past Pres. SSF Historical Society
- SSF Lions Club
- Board member SSF Chamber of Commece
- Teacher tenure
- Implementing common core and testing procedures
- Academic excellence and a safe environment for ALL students
- Occupation: Management Analyst
- Past Vice President Ponderosa Elementary PTA, Parent Volunteer
- Graduate of South San Francisco Unified School District
Patrick A. Lucy
- Implement Common Core effectively
- Ensure fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Attract and retain quality teachers and staff
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Correctional Officer
- Pacific Skyline Council District Merit Award
- FALEO's Humanitarian Award
- J. Russell Kent Award
- Pacific Skyline Council Advisor of the Year
Sue A. Olinger
- Ensure the best experience for Students, Parents, Staff and Teachers
- Transparency of policies and financial plans
- Making common sense decisions to make SSFUSD the best school district on the Peninsula.
- Occupation: Educator
- Before/After School Program Lead Teacher
- CSEA Chapter 411 President
- CSEA Chapter 411 Chief Job Steward
- CSEA Negotiations Team Member
- Endorsed California School Aged Consortium
- Central Labor Council Delegate
Patricia "Pat" Murray
- Active communication
- Diversity and Equity
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Customer Service Manager
- Mom to three children who attended district schools K-12, 1996-2014
- 18 years as a parent leader, serving on school and district committees
- 18 years school volunteer in classroom, field trips, school events etc
- 16 years as a PTA Leader: PTA unit and council, PTA President, VP and all positions
- Catechist, Saint Veronica's, 1997-present
Philip J. Weise
- Teacher and Staff Retention: We cannot move forward in a positive way with such a high turnover!
- Making sure that ALL students are able to meet their individual potential.
- School Safety: Students cannot learn if they don't feel safe from violence and bullying.
- Occupation: Incumbent - Past Board President
- Chairman, Personnel Commission, SSFUSD
- Co-Chair, Community United for Education
- County Committee on School District Organization
- Treasurer AFSCME 829
- Sworn Peace Officer, Deputy Coroner, SMCo
- Operations Manager, Security, SFO
- Keep School Board Independent of City Council.
- Continue expand and improve educational, vocational, athletic and artistic programs.
- Complete Measure J construction and Biotech construction.
- Occupation: State Grant Analyst
- Past Chair, South San Francisco Housing Authority
- Past Chair, SamTrans Citizens Advisory Committee
- Former Public Safety Dispatcher and newspaper reporter
- Masters in Public Administration, San Francisco State University
- BA, History, San Francisco State University
- BA, Journalism, Humboldt State University
Monica Peregrina Boyd
- Complete Students, who learn to be good citizens not just test-takers
- Improved services for special needs students
- Full range of technical and vocational arts classes for high school students
- Occupation: Financial Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidate Forum
Tuesday, October 14th
- 7 pm
- Municipal Services Building, Council Chambers,
33 Arroyo, SSF
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.