(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jim J. Dagostino
- Occupation: Doctor Physical Therapy
- Incumbnat TCHD Borad of Directors
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
- Owner Dagostino Physical Therapy
- Board of Directors PTPN California
- Pst Chair Goverment Realtions Ca Physical Therapy Association
- Practitioner Physical Therapy-Oceanside
Laura Ellen (Campbell) Mitchell
- Attract physicians to practice NC SD to replace retiring MD's
- Continue + balance sheeet to have assests to deliver on programs
- Plan to retrofit/rebuild Hospital as required by law 2030
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- 25+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Former Adjunct Faculty, Palomar College
Cyril Francis Kellett
- High quality cost effective patient care
- Collaboration with community agencies to strengthen the continuum of care
- Staff retention
- Occupation: Medical Doctor
- Retired Plastic Surgeon
- Boston College, BS Biology
- Tufts University, Medical Doctor
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania
- Plastic Surgery Residency
- Tri City Health District 19 years Director
Paul V.L. Campo
- Tri City Hospital to remain a PUBLIC ASSET
- Excellent patient care.
- Financial stability.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Former Councilman, City of Vista
- Former Director, Tri-City Hospital Found.
- B. A. Stanford University, 1981
- J. D., UCLA School of Law, 1984
- Trusts and Probate Attorney
- Native of Vista; born 1959
- Improving Tri-City Hopital's Financial Strength
- Keeping Tri-City Hospital Independent
- Improving Patient Access in the ER
- Occupation: Executive, Medical Researcher
- Fullfill Feduciary Responsibility through good financial stewardship
- Effectively represent Tri-City district taxpayers
- Work for greater transparency of the Board of Director's work
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Tri City Healthcare District Website
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.