Results as of November 5 12:22am, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (103/103)
(167 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.91%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incument
- Leadership & Collaboration: Leadership counts. Our students, teachers and staff need school board trustees who will support them.
- Support for Teachers and Classrooms: Helped lead successful ballot measure campaigns to support teachers, librarians and small class sizes.
- Wellness: Initiated nutrition reform in Santa Cruz City Schools.
- Occupation: University Lecturer
- Former K-12 Teacher
- Current Santa Cruz City Schools Parent
- Commitment to shared governance, transparency, and accountability to the public.
- Recruiting and retaining high-quality teachers.
- Restoring and maintaining comprehensive programs to meet the needs of all students.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Santa Cruz Sentinel
- Union push defines Santa Cruz school board race
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 14:58 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.