(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Peter C. Fung
- Occupation: Physician/Vascular Neurologist
- American Board of Vascular Neurology (Stroke)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (EMG, EEG, NCV, EP)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Happily married to his wife for more than 42 years. Together, they have three children and two grandchildren.
- Increase health and wellness in the community.
- To ensure easy, accessible, and affordable healthcare for all
- To ensure transparent and intelligent oversight of taxpayer's dollars to invest in community benefits so as to promote the above goals
- Occupation: Director, El Camino Healthcare District
- El Camino Hospital Board of Directors (Past Chair)
- El Camino Hospital Foundation Board
- Chair, El Camino Hospital Governance and Quality Committees
- Past Chair, El Camino Hospital Finance and Compliance & Audit Committees
- Former Los Altos City Councilmember and Mayor
- Retired Business Analyst and Program Manager
Margaret C. Abe-Koga
- Ensure local control and long-term viability of El Camino Hospital
- Continue to improve quality of care and the patient experience, while reducing the cost of care
- Lead El Camino Hospital through the ACA transition from a focus on acute care to a focus on coninuum of care
- Occupation: Councilmember/Non-profit Manager
- Mayor 2009, Vice Mayor 2008, Councilmember since 2007
- Santa Clara County Valley Transportation Authority Chair
- Former Environmental Planning Commissioner, Neighborhood Association Vice-Chair, Boardmember of Avenidas Senior Services
- Former elected Trustee to Santa Clara County Board of Education, former Aide to Congresswoman Anna Eshoo & small business owner
- Married, with two daughters
- Harvard University, AB in Government
- Ensure Healthcare District Responsiveness to the Community
- Make Quality Healthcare Accessible and Affordable to All
- Promote Fiscally Sound, Accountable and Transparent District and Hospital Management
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Finances, and Collaboration.
Meet & Greet
News and Analysis
- 9/28/14, 1-3 PM
Los Altos Youth Center
1 N. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94024
Sponsored by: League of Women Voters, Los Altos-Mountain View Area; American Association of University Women Los Altos Mountain View; and Los Altos Library
Mountain View Voice
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.