(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary Ann Motte
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Self-Employed/Investment Real Estate
- Property Owner/Taxpayer/Republican
- Vice President/Perris Historical Museum Association
- Business Major/Colorado State University 1969-1972
- Support Academics, Scholarships & Sports @ MSJC
- Five Term Elected Trustee
- Increase Access & College Going Rates & Improve Completion Rates
- Control Administrative Expense & Legal Fees
- Increase Full-time Faculty/Maximize Facility Scheduling Practices
- Occupation: Educator
- M.A., Special Education, CSUSB; M.S. Counseling Psychology, MFT, CBU; B.A. Psychology, UCR
- Special Education Teacher K-12: SH, MH, ED, RSP; Admin Credential
- Perris Elementary School Board Member since 1985
- CTC Special Education Panel Wrote Special Education State Standards 1994-6
- Built 5 PESD Schools, including STEM, Arts Charter School & Rob Reiner 0-5 Family Center
- Help built Riverside County Family Resource Centers: Perris, Jurupa and Mecca, 2000
- 21st Century Learning
- Business Development, Economic Clusters, Entrepreneurship & Global Engagement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.