(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David John Shawver
- Occupation: Member of the Stanton City Council
- Mayor of Stanton
- Board of Directors Orange County Fire Authority
- Board of Directors Orange County Sanitation District
- Board of Directors Orange County Waste and Recycling
- Vice Chairman Public Cable Television Authority
- Chairman of State of California/Stanton Oversite Budget Committe
- Public Safety - 911 EMERGECY SERVICES Maintain the number of Deputies and Firefighters needed to Protect the People of Stanton's Quality of life
- Creating New Jobs - Economic Development and Growth - Providing Financial Security For Stanton's Future
- Continue Meeting Community Needs: Water, Schools, Recreation Programs for Families, Seniors, and Kids
Rigoberto A. "Rigo" Ramirez
- Occupation: Stanton City Councilmember
- Occupation: Mayor of Stanton
- Chairman of the Stanton Business Alliance
- Board of Directors Orange County Libraries
- Chairman of the Stanton Public Financing Committee
- Chairman of the Stanton Parking Authority
- Member of the Stanton Contract Services Committee
- Member of the Stanton Development Committee
- Public Safety - Maintain 911 EMERGECY SERVICES - Protect the People of Stanton's Quality of life
- Creating New Jobs - Economic Development and Growth for Stanton
- Meeting the service needs of Stanton Families, Seniors, and Kids
- Occupation: Businessman/Internet Marketer
- MBA, eBusiness
- BBA, Entrepreneurship
- Fighting the 2014 Stanton Sales Tax increase!
- Work to remove the Stanton Tax on cellphones, electricity, land line phone, water and utilities
- Vote to fully fund Police and Fire Services - Bring employers back to Stanton
- Occupation: Real Estate Executive
- Master of Business Admin (MBA), Chapman University
- Bachelors, Organizational Leadership, Chapman University
- Activist against tax increases
- Activist for Transparency in government
- Stopping Tax Increase - No on "Measure GG" - 12.5% increase on the sales tax
- Reducing Stanton's unemployment rate (currently highest in OC 8.5%)
- Stopping wasteful spending - 10 of 27 Stanton employees paid $100K+
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.