This is an archive of a past election.|
See http://www.smartvoter.org/ca/state/ for current information.
|San Diego County, CA||June 3, 2014 Election|
Blueprint for Prosperity
By Joel MarcheseCandidate for United States Representative; District 53
This information is provided by the candidate
Ten Ways to Improve Our Economy and Trim Federal Waste1. Domestic Energy Independence Policy
2. Trade School Funding and Manufacturing Sector Renewal bill.
3. U.S. Constitution Affirmation (a full re-instatement/reaffirmation of the U.S. Constitution)
4. Immigration Reform (border security and streamlined processing).
5. Entitlement Reform (welfare to work re-instated)
6. Downsize Government (Defund duplicative programs, cut waste, fraud, shrink Big Gov.)
7. Save our Healthcare System (repeal & replace Obamacare with common sense reform)
8. Educational Reform (vouchers for private and charter schools)
9. Tax Reform (lower both corporate and personal income tax rates)
10. Legislative Reform and Limitations Act (no bills passed over 100 pages in length!)
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2014 Home (Ballot Lookup) || About Smart Voter