Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Engineer/Educator
- Masters in Computer Science & Engineering
- Commissioner,Transportation Commission, City of Roseville
- Software Engineer
- Former Board Member & Academic Liaison, Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Member, Justice Committee, Placer People of Faith Together
- President, Woodcreek Oaks Neighborhood Association
- Bring food processing based manufacturing jobs to provide economical stability to the low income families.
- Create high speed internet infrastructure and easy access to Tele-medicine in the rural areas.
- Help community colleges create technical curriculum to provide skill sets needed for agricultural/health care/technology based manufacturing
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Fiscal Choices, Water, Education, and Your Priorities.
News and Analysis
- Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Butte County
May 8th, 6:00pm
Chico City Council Chambers
421 Main Street, Chico
Candidates for: Congressional District 1; State Senate District 4; and, State Assembly District 3
Chico Enterprise Record
Chico News & Review
Oroville Mercury News
Red Bluff Daily News
About Your District
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.