Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Keith D. Curry
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/City Councilmember
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Huntington Beach Mayor
- Huntington Beach City Council (2010-present)
- Orange County Transportation Authority Board of Directors (2012-present)
- Huntington Beach Union High School District Board of Trustees (1998-2010)
- BS, Public Policy & Management, University of Southern California
- Former State Chairman, Young Republican Federation of California
- Member, Huntington Beach High School Alumni Association
- Oppose New Taxes. Oppose Tax Increases. Defend Proposition 13.
- Support Education, Public Safety, Infrastructure and Economic Development.
- Protect Private Property Rights and Defend Personal Freedom.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Middle School Teacher
- Hammersmith High School, London, England
- West London College, Lolndon - BA
- Concordia University, Masters in English Literature
- Concordia University, Teaching Credential
- Education + Be a strong advocate for our local school districts and public universities. Students need to compete in a global world in the 21st Cent.
- Economy - Secure our fair share of funding for important local infrastructure projects. Would strengthen our local economyand provide employment.
- Equal rights - Ensure that every Californian enjoys equal rights and protections under the law. I would enhance and promote such legislation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Fiscal Choices, Water, Education, and Your Priorities.
About your District
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.