Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: City Councilwoman
- Diamond Bar City Council, 2009-present (Mayor 2011-2012)
- Walnut Valley Water District, Board of Directors, 2005-2009
- President and CEO, Youth Science Center, 2004-2013
- California State Assembly "Woman of the Year"
Gregg D. Fritchle
- Job creation and making California business-friendly
- Strengthening California's education system
- Keeping our families and communities safe
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Social Worker
- Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, University of Southern California, 1981
- Master's Degree, Psychology, California State University, Los Angeles, 1985
- Make the California tax system fair for working individuals and families
- Address traffic on 60 Freeway and the broader Alameda Corridor East
- Improving the delivery and accessibility of health care for children, families, the disabled, and workers
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Fiscal Choices, Water, Education, and Your Priorities.
About your District
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.