Runoff Election 11/4/2014
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Family Dentist/Mayor
- Mayor, City of Healdsburg
- Chair, Sonoma County Waste Management Agency
- B.S. - Biology, University of California Riverside
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Focusing on Jobs and the Economy
- Improving access to high quality health care for all Californians
- Environmental Protection and Resource Restoration
- Pension Reform
- Local Control
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Housing Director
- 28-year career in affordable housing
- Executive director, Burbank Housing
- CA contractors license
- BA from NYU, economics and politics
- MA from SF State, American history
- Board membership on various housing organizations
- Strong economy with jobs, housing and opportunities
- Effective K-12 education, affordable higher education
- Fair and effective pension reform
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Environmental Healing Consultant
- AA Mendocino community college
- one year Sonoma State University
- one year San Jauquin community college
- Charge one cent federal, state, county tax every dollar transaction instead of current form for increased tax base
- Use taxpayer's money only for employing people restoring Earth & Inhabitants
- Grow now legalized industrial hemp everywhere to stop drought, profit from manufacturing it into all it's uses.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Fiscal Choices, Water, Education, and Your Priorities.
About your District
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- LWV Moderated Forum on KEET-TV Channel 13
- Friday, May 9th, 6:00 - 7:30 PM, Cloverdale Perf. Arts, 209 N. Cloverdale Blvd., Co-sponsored by: Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce and League of Women Voters
- Now on the Internet at https://vimeo.com/94796096
- Healdsburg Comcast Channel 26 and AT&T U-verse
Also available Cloverdale, Forestville, and part of Windsor
1:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily through June 3
- Santa Rosa Comcast Channel 26 and AT&T U-verse:
8 pm May 19; 4 pm May 21; midnight May 23;
6 pm May 25; midnight May 26; 6 pm May 29; 10 pm May 31
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.