Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure F.
Vehicle Abatement Program and Associated Registration Fees
-- San Benito County
(Majority Approval Required)
63.24% Yes votes ......
36.76% No votes
- Should the San Benito County Vehicle Abatement Program and associated vehicle
registration fees (one dollar per vehicle and an additional two dollars for certain
commercial vehicles) be renewed for a ten-year term under California Vehicle Code
Sections 9250.7 and 22710, or any successor statutes thereto, for the purposes of
removal and disposal of abandoned, wrecked, dismantled, or inoperative vehicles?
- Measure G.
-- San Benito High School District
(bonds - 55% Approval Required)
56.3% Yes votes ......
43.7% No votes
(56.32%) Yes / 2,727 (43.68%) No in San Benito County
(47.06%) Yes / 9 (52.94%) No in Santa Clara County
- To improve the quality of local education by ensuring all San Benito High School students can
access modern classrooms and educational tools, shall San Benito High School District:
by issuing $42.5 million of bonds, with citizen oversight, audits, with NO money for administrator
- replace/upgrade classrooms and labs to prepare students for college and careers;
- repair roofs, plumbing and outdated electrical systems;
- add 21st century instructional/vocational technology;
- improve school safety;
- improve access for persons with disabilities
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.