(Vote for 1)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Orange County Assessor
Jorge O. Lopez
- Occupation: Taxpayer Advocate/Businessman
- Occupation: Consultant/Appraiser/Businessman
- B A Business Administration
- B A Accounting
- Advanced Appraisal Certificate SBE
- Stop the waste of taxpayer's money
- Focus on what the Assessor's constitutional duties are
- Treat all taxpayers in the County consistently and respectfully
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 24, 2014 16:57 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.