(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Prosecutor of the Year - 4 times
- Juris Doctor - cum laude - WSU College of Law
- Bachelor of Science - Biology UC Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Ecology UC Irvine
Carmen Luege, Hon.
- The rights of crime victims
- Insure public safety
- Responsibility and accountability with fair justice
- Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner 2009 - present
- Federal Prosecutor, U.S. Attorney's Office 1992 - 2009
- Civil Trial Lawyer, O'Melveny & Myers 1984 - 1991
- UCLA School of Law 1984
- Marymount University, BA English/Sociology, cum laude, 1981
- Treat everyone before me with dignity and respect.
- Make decisions with integrity which requires the moral courage to disregard personal views, partisan politics, and public pressure.
- Communicate clearly in speech or writing the legal reasons supporting each ruling.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.