(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy City Clerk
- Deputy City Clerk, City of Torrance 2009 - Present
- Deputy City Clerk, Redondo Beach, 2000-2009
- IIMC Master Municipal Clerk Designation, 2011
- IIMC Certified Municipal Clerk Designation, 2003
- Leadership Torrance 2011 Graduate
- CSUN, Bachelor of Arts
- Open and Transparent Government
- Electronic Agenda, Public Records Access, and Electronic Records Management
- Streamline City Clerk Operations through Training and Cross Training
- Occupation: Municipal Employee/Secretary
- Rockhurst University Continuing Education , Kansas City, MO
- University of California + Riverside; Riverside, CA
- Los Angeles Harbor College; Wilmington, CA
- Certified Municipal Clerk designation (Anticipated)
- Transparent, Efficient and Effective City Clerk Operations for Torrance
- A Department that is Service Oriented, Helpful and Friendly
- Utilize State of the Art Technologies
- Occupation: Business Consultant
- US Army Combat Medic/Vietnam
- Graduate of Pepperdine University
- Business Owner
- City of Torrance Senior Analyst
- City of Torrance Senior Management Associate/Retired
- City of Torrance City Manager Advisor
- Team Building through Managerial Experience
- Increasing Productivity without Increasing Cost
- Process Modernization/Succession Planning
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Torrance
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.