(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember / Retired Prosecutor
- 2006 Torrance Council of PTA's Honorary Service Award Recipient, and Member of Every Torrance PTA
- 2007 James R. Armstrong Community Leadership Award Recipient
- 2011 El Camino College Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient
- Former President, North Torrance Homeowners Association (8 years)
- Former President, Torrance Education Foundation (4 terms)
- Former Police Officer & US Army Veteran
- Strengthening Public Safety and other City Services
- Improving our children's safety while at school
- Attracting quality businesses that bring new, good paying jobs
- Occupation: Laboratory Scientist / Councilman
- M.B.A. Cal State University Dominguez Hills
- B.S. Cal State University Long Beach
- Chairman, Citizen Development and Enrichment Committee,
- Past president,Torrance Education Foundation
- Member, Ad-hoc Federal Legislative Committee
- Member, Measure R Oversight Committee
- Keep special interests out of City Council decisions
- Address unfunded pension liability
- Use new revenue to repair aging infrastructure and restore city services
- Occupation: Councilmember / Business Owner
- Councilman 8 Years
- Civil Service Commissioner 8 Years
- Torrance Rotary Member 30 Years
- Salvation Army Director Emeritus
- AYSO Coach/Referee/Regional Commissioner
- Little League and American Baseball Coach & Umpire
- Leadership that is open and respectful
- Responsible Fiscal Management
- Smart Managed Growth
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Torrance
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.